전화 및 상담예약 : 1588-7655

Free board 자유게시판

예약/상담 > 자유게시판

How an iPad is Professionally Restored A Tale of Precision and Care

페이지 정보

Summer 작성일24-08-19 19:44

본문

phPd1Hc7I1E
My name is Abdullah Kabani, and I own a phone repair company. Today, I’m going t
o walk you through how to restore a severely damaged fifth-generation Apple iPad. This isn’t just any routine repair; it’s a testament to the skill and patience required to bring technology back to life.
The iPad arrived at my shop in terrible condition. The customer, frustrated by some event, had thrown it against a garage wall. The impact bent the frame like a banana, crushing the screen, battery, and LCD. To replace the frame, I practically have to rebuild the entire iPad, reusing parts where possible and replacing others as needed.
The first step is to remove the destroyed screen. Normally, I would use a heat pad to loosen the adhesive holding the screen down. However, the bent frame means the iPad won’t sit flat, so I resort to a heat gun. Carefully heating the adhesive, I use a blade to pry the glass up from the frame. This is a delicate process; the remaining glass must be meticulously scraped away to prevent obstruction when removing the LCD.
As I lift the LCD and expose the battery connection, I use a battery separator tool to disconnect any power supply, reducing the risk of a short circuit. Frame replacements require removing every single component from the iPad and transferring them to the new frame. Each component, no matter how small, serves a crucial purpose. I must be exceptionally careful not to damage anything, especially the motherboard, which, miraculously, hasn’t been harmed despite the severe bend in the frame.
In my experience, lithium batteries have a lifespan of about two and a half to three years before they start malfunctioning. Given that the iPad had been sitting in a cold garage for a long time, I decided to replace the battery as part of the restoration. I prefer not to use excessive heat on the battery, apple ipad opting instead for a bit of acetone to loosen the adhesive before prying it out with a spudger. Although I don’t need to remove the battery for the repair, doing so makes accessing other components much easier.
Precision is key to safely performing the repair. Any slip of the hand could damage a cable or battery, potentially causing a fire. Once everything is disassembled, I begin the meticulous process of reassembly. I install the power and volume buttons before securing the motherboard with screws. Some components require screws, while others need adhesive.
For the battery, I use a higher-than-original-quality aftermarket replacement with Texas Instruments capacitors to regulate power voltage. Using tweezers, a screwdriver, and a battery-separating tool, I carefully place the new battery without connecting it to the motherboard until era, "and this is how we professionally restore iPads. Thanks for watching. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and don’t forget to subscribe for more repair guides. See you next time!"

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home2/hosting_users/cseeing/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0