전화 및 상담예약 : 1588-7655

Free board 자유게시판

예약/상담 > 자유게시판

Licking Clit And Pussy Exposed

페이지 정보

Mason 작성일24-10-13 21:58

본문

I get is "WAH, CLIFF, Replace YOUR Page, IM Tired of JACKING OFF TO THE ABC Information ALL DAY, WAH, Replace YOUR Web page." fuck you all. Im one other week late and youre all bent out of practice because you miss my hilarious and witty commentary and Licking Clit and Pussy all youve been doing the past 14 days is jacking off to your dad's Sears catalogue, but I really dont give a shit.

03-04-2002: I have Updated MY Pc Display screen Page so perhaps you nugatory toenail fuckers will shut up and stop sending me messages on my laptop to my computer because I'm sick as all fuck of getting to put up with you stupid shits and I am not right here to entertain you, I'm hear to inform you intimately how much I want to rip out your guts and shove them down your throat and then rip them out again and throw them into the highway so I can drive over them with my car.

7-31-2001: kontol I've Up to date AND I've Up to date Precisely ON TIME so all you shitfuckers who eel mailed me saying "WAH CLIFF Replace YOUR Web page, I'm A PATHETIC DREG WHO HAS NOTHING Better TO DO THAN Learn YOUR Page, WAH" ought to go empty a clip into your collective skulls, you pathetic pantywaists. Four years, so we decides its time to throw the fucker into the water and take her out for a test drive. There are little things that you just decide up after a couple of years of enjoying an instrument, like somewhat buzz on the C string of a guitar that implies that it is frayed close to one of many mounts, or Licking Clit and Pussy the way in which that someone enjoying a wood flute does not at all times select each word however generally slurs between them, which typically makes a track sound extra attention-grabbing.

08-12-2002: "Oh waaahhhh Cliff, replace your pc screen, wahhhh, I have nothing else in my life except to whine about eager to see images of ugly trolls, wahhhh." You folks make me sick, typically I forget to update my pc screen Interweb and you little shitballs send me all your pathetic pc messages bitching and whining like the little gremlins you might be. I did not fight in World Warfare I against the Nazis simply so that you little punks may moan "oh wah Cliff, please replace your pc display screen, I don't have anything else to do however bang my misshapen head towards a millstone" so shut the fuck up and switch off your laptop screens.

10-16-2001: I've updated right now, exactly 2 weeks after my final update Licking Clit and Pussy If you Suppose I'm LATE WITH MY Replace Then you definately APPARENTLY Can't DO Simple FUCKING MATH And that i Ought to HEAD OVER TO YOUR TRAILER PARK AND STOMP IN YOUR SKULL AND DIG GOLF TEES INTO YOUR Nugatory LUNGS. A few years later once i saw the 1984 version of Dune for the first time, I'd consider my mom screaming at Uncle Anthony, when the Bene Gesserit used The Voice.

You re such a Pussy Fucking hoe however i

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home2/hosting_users/cseeing/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0