전화 및 상담예약 : 1588-7655

Free board 자유게시판

예약/상담 > 자유게시판

Gardening Plants - An Endless Buffet Pick From

페이지 정보

Kian 작성일24-09-04 08:14

본문

This can be a great time for pruning or re-potting. Never prune back more than a third of guarana and prune an equal amount coming from a roots when do there are many foliage.

There additionally three different materials you're able to choose out of. There are people who prefer wooden platforms instead of other materials because in the style. Prefer a longer lasting platform, this is simply not a good options since you can easily crashed. It is also a choice if will certainly prefer platforms that come in plastic. But plastic platforms are not strong enough to have a lot of plants also consider so amount of people think of this as.

Hanging gardens use items like a trellis or long pole and also are another solution to add more plants to the right garden improvement tips (from the gardenofplants.com blog) without sacrificing space. Vine plants like ivy, morning glory, cypress and sweet peas could be grown up instead of out. Hanging gardens additionally be be made in pieces of lattice, plastic shoe holders and other wall hangings. The plant vines could be arranged artfully along works of art to incorporate a bit of flair and style to the room.

Blueberry plants need nearly 1 to two inches of water per week end. They have very shallow roots and right garden the roots have not any hairs support you take up moisture. Thus they are highly sensitive to water variances. In dry seasons, supplemental watering is needed to attain good yields. However, do not apply water after early September unless soil is quite dry.

Plants need ventilation (air movement) and other amounts extraordinary reasons. Ventilation prevents heat build up, removes harmful gases, and avoid diseases normally occur in closed spaces.

If an individual using plant lights (which build up heat), find another vicinity. If not, place a small fan somewhere inside the that will get the air moving on problem marketplace. Do not direct the fan directly at the plants. The continual swift air from the fan will dry the plants out.

There are four primary types of freshwater plants: Ferns, Mosses, Rosette Plants and Stem Plants. There are pros and cons 1. Ferns & Mosses are in order to understand propagate for that reason are both non-flowering but add lots of green with the tank. The mosses will enjoy to adhere to something for example rock or an ornament, vegetable gardening (gardenofplants.com) gonna help if you can loosely tie these types of something to help them within.

Of course, not all of us have a outdoor area in which to grow a gdn. People that are living in apartments or other dwellings possess no yards can create container pots. Container gar6NGIAboDCwjcqoPUsI_7644BugMLCI2RuO2vj-iExAG6AwsIofDetc7Kut_FAboDCwj-9vv7jrrr-t8BugMLCMOBjs_uv7uDswG6AwsI-LzUrvr75_mPAboDCwi-0OqYudDxjZMBugMLCIudz8Htv43YtwG6AwoInZPTndnN-t1dugMKCNfNnNfuh5zHQ7oDCwjC7pG-h-qE48cBugMLCNrYkbHkoZGO4wG6AwsIr_fB64qw2YjCAQ%3D%3D","playerParams":"ygUUZ2FyZGVuIHRvZ2V0aGVyIGdyb3c%3D","watchEndpointSupportedOnesieConfig":{"html5PlaybackOnesieConfig":{"commonConfig":{"url":"https://rr4---sn-42u-i5olk.googlevideo.com/initplayback?source=youtube\u0026oeis=1\u0026c=WEB\u0026oad=3200\u0026ovd=3200\u0026oaad=11000\u0026oavd=11000\u0026ocs=700\u0026oewis=1\u0026oputc=1\u0026ofpcc=1\u0026msp=1\u0026odepv=1\u0026id=8bce08497cc07eb8\u0026ip=157.10.45.133\u0026initcwndbps=1147500\u0026mt=1725383362\u0026oweuc=\u0026pxtags=Cg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNQ\u0026rxtags=Cg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMA%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMQ%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMg%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMw%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNA%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNQ"}}}}},"ownerBadges":[{"metadataBadgeRenderer":{"icon":{"iconType":"CHECK_CIRCLE_THICK"},"style":"BADGE_STYLE_TYPE_VERIFIED","tooltip":"Verified","trackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","accessibilityData":{"label":"Verified"}}}],"ownerText":{"runs":[{"text":"Self Sufficient Me","navigationEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"url":"/@Selfsufficientme","webPageType":"WEB_PAGE_TYPE_CHANNEL","rootVe":3611,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/browse"}},"browseEndpoint":{"browseId":"UCJZTjBlrnDHYmf0F-eYXA3Q","canonicalBaseUrl":"/@Selfsufficientme"}}}]},"shortBylineText":{"runs":[{"text":"Self Sufficient Me","navigationEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"url":"/@Selfsufficientme","webPageType":"WEB_PAGE_TYPE_CHANNEL","rootVe":3611,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/browse"}},"browseEndpoint":{"browseId":"UCJZTjBlrnDHYmf0F-eYXA3Q","canonicalBaseUrl":"/@Selfsufficientme"}}}]},"trackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSdAuP2B5peJgueLAQ==","showActionMenu":false,"shortViewCountText":{"accessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"1.2 million views"}},"simpleText":"1.2M views"},"menu":{"menuRenderer":{"items":[{"menuServiceItemRenderer":{"text":{"runs":[{"text":"Add to queue"}]},"icon":{"iconType":"ADD_TO_QUEUE_TAIL"},"serviceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CPEBEP6YBBgSIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true}},"signalServiceEndpoint":{"signal":"CLIENT_SIGNAL","actions":[{"clickTrackingParams":"CPEBEP6YBBgSIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","addToPlaylistCommand":{"openMiniplayer":true,"videoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","listType":"PLAYLIST_EDIT_LIST_TYPE_QUEUE","onCreateListCommand":{"clickTrackingParams":"CPEBEP6YBBgSIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/playlist/create"}},"createPlaylistServiceEndpoint":{"videoIds":["i84ISXzAfrg"],"params":"CAQ%3D"}},"videoIds":["i84ISXzAfrg"]}}]}},"trackingParams":"CPEBEP6YBBgSIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn"}},{"menuServiceItemDownloadRenderer":{"serviceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CPABENGqBRgTIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","offlineVideoEndpoint":{"videoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","onAddCommand":{"clickTrackingParams":"CPABENGqBRgTIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","getDownloadActionCommand":{"videoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","params":"CAIQAA%3D%3D"}}}},"trackingParams":"CPABENGqBRgTIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn"}},{"menuServiceItemRenderer":{"text":{"runs":[{"text":"Share"}]},"icon":{"iconType":"SHARE"},"serviceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/share/get_share_panel"}},"shareEntityServiceEndpoint":{"serializedShareEntity":"CgtpODRJU1h6QWZyZw%3D%3D","commands":[{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","openPopupAction":{"popup":{"unifiedSharePanelRenderer":{"trackingParams":"CO8BEI5iIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","showLoadingSpinner":true}},"popupType":"DIALOG","beReused":true}}]}},"trackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","hasSeparator":true}}],"trackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","accessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Action menu"}}}},"channelThumbnailSupportedRenderers":{"channelThumbnailWithLinkRenderer":{"thumbnail":{"thumbnails":[{"url":"https://yt3.ggpht.com/ytc/AIdro_lMetjgOjWLXpiqAQiwMAM01ErezGlz0oPiuvcbX8E4GBY=s68-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj","width":68,"height":68}]},"navigationEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KSc=","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"url":"/@Selfsufficientme","webPageType":"WEB_PAGE_TYPE_CHANNEL","rootVe":3611,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/browse"}},"browseEndpoint":{"browseId":"UCJZTjBlrnDHYmf0F-eYXA3Q","canonicalBaseUrl":"/@Selfsufficientme"}},"accessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Go to channel"}}}},"thumbnailOverlays":[{"thumbnailOverlayTimeStatusRenderer":{"text":{"accessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"43 minutes, 26 seconds"}},"simpleText":"43:26"},"style":"DEFAULT"}},{"thumbnailOverlayToggleButtonRenderer":{"isToggled":false,"untoggledIcon":{"iconType":"WATCH_LATER"},"toggledIcon":{"iconType":"CHECK"},"untoggledTooltip":"Watch later","toggledTooltip":"Added","untoggledServiceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CO4BEPnnAxgCIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/browse/edit_playlist"}},"playlistEditEndpoint":{"playlistId":"WL","actions":[{"addedVideoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","action":"ACTION_ADD_VIDEO"}]}},"toggledServiceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CO4BEPnnAxgCIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/browse/edit_playlist"}},"playlistEditEndpoint":{"playlistId":"WL","actions":[{"action":"ACTION_REMOVE_VIDEO_BY_VIDEO_ID","removedVideoId":"i84ISXzAfrg"}]}},"untoggledAccessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Watch later"}},"toggledAccessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Added"}},"trackingParams":"CO4BEPnnAxgCIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn"}},{"thumbnailOverlayToggleButtonRenderer":{"untoggledIcon":{"iconType":"ADD_TO_QUEUE_TAIL"},"toggledIcon":{"iconType":"PLAYLIST_ADD_CHECK"},"untoggledTooltip":"Add to queue","toggledTooltip":"Added","untoggledServiceEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CO0BEMfsBBgDIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true}},"signalServiceEndpoint":{"signal":"CLIENT_SIGNAL","actions":[{"clickTrackingParams":"CO0BEMfsBBgDIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","addToPlaylistCommand":{"openMiniplayer":true,"videoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","listType":"PLAYLIST_EDIT_LIST_TYPE_QUEUE","onCreateListCommand":{"clickTrackingParams":"CO0BEMfsBBgDIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"sendPost":true,"apiUrl":"/youtubei/v1/playlist/create"}},"createPlaylistServiceEndpoint":{"videoIds":["i84ISXzAfrg"],"params":"CAQ%3D"}},"videoIds":["i84ISXzAfrg"]}}]}},"untoggledAccessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Add to queue"}},"toggledAccessibility":{"accessibilityData":{"label":"Added"}},"trackingParams":"CO0BEMfsBBgDIhMI7pGjoaOniAMVN7tWAR2R9ykn"}},{"thumbnailOverlayNowPlayingRenderer":{"text":{"runs":[{"text":"Now playing"}]}}},{"thumbnailOverlayLoadingPreviewRenderer":{"text":{"runs":[{"text":"Keep hovering to play"}]}}}],"richThumbnail":{"movingThumbnailRenderer":{"movingThumbnailDetails":{"thumbnails":[{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/i84ISXzAfrg/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000\u0026sqp=CPiE3bYG\u0026rs=AOn4CLAtomTHjhbrCII_tujXmv_uVTew5g","width":320,"height":180}],"logAsMovingThumbnail":true},"enableHoveredLogging":true,"enableOverlay":true}},"detailedMetadataSnippets":[{"snippetText":{"runs":[{"text":"In this video, I take you on a full tour of our Self Sufficient Me backyard "},{"text":"garden","bold":true},{"text":" to show you all the fruit trees we "},{"text":"grow","bold":true},{"text":" here in our ..."}]},"snippetHoverText":{"runs":[{"text":"From the video description"}]},"maxOneLine":true}],"inlinePlaybackEndpoint":{"clickTrackingParams":"CLQBENwwGAsiEwjukaOho6eIAxU3u1YBHZH3KScyBnNlYXJjaFIUZ2FyZGVuIHRvZ2V0aGVyIGdyb3eaAQMQ9CQ=","commandMetadata":{"webCommandMetadata":{"url":"/watch?v=i84ISXzAfrg\u0026pp=YAHIAQE%3D","webPageType":"WEB_PAGE_TYPE_WATCH","rootVe":3832}},"watchEndpoint":{"videoId":"i84ISXzAfrg","params":"qgMUZ2FyZGVuIHRvZ2V0aGVyIGdyb3e6AwoIn7XNjZXbhPMSugMLCKvptLyd57fAzgG6AwoI6bje0oOQ8tgbugMLCK-ahYyhmo7evQG6AwsI0LmB0_qA6NGIAboDCwjcqoPUsI_7644BugMLCI2RuO2vj-iExAG6AwsIofDetc7Kut_FAboDCwj-9vv7jrrr-t8BugMLCMOBjs_uv7uDswG6AwsI-LzUrvr75_mPAboDCwi-0OqYudDxjZMBugMLCIudz8Htv43YtwG6AwoInZPTndnN-t1dugMKCNfNnNfuh5zHQ7oDCwjC7pG-h-qE48cBugMLCNrYkbHkoZGO4wG6AwsIr_fB64qw2YjCAQ%3D%3D","playerParams":"YAHIAQE%3D","playerExtraUrlParams":[{"key":"inline","value":"1"}],"watchEndpointSupportedOnesieConfig":{"html5PlaybackOnesieConfig":{"commonConfig":{"url":"https://rr4---sn-42u-i5olk.googlevideo.com/initplayback?source=youtube\u0026oeis=1\u0026c=WEB\u0026oad=3200\u0026ovd=3200\u0026oaad=11000\u0026oavd=11000\u0026ocs=700\u0026oewis=1\u0026oputc=1\u0026ofpcc=1\u0026msp=1\u0026odepv=1\u0026id=8bce08497cc07eb8\u0026ip=157.10.45.133\u0026initcwndbps=1147500\u0026mt=1725383362\u0026oweuc=\u0026pxtags=Cg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNQ\u0026rxtags=Cg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMA%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMQ%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMg%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwMw%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNA%2CCg4KAnR4Egg1MTI3MzYwNQ"}}}}},"expandableMetadata":{"expandableMetadataRenderer":{"header":{"collapsedTitle":{"runs":[{"text":"Intro | Curry Leaf Tree | Tropical Anna | Fruit of the Andes | Natal Plum | West Indian Lime | Tangerine | Mandarin Lime (dwarf) | Outback Lime | Cedar Bay Cherry | Davidson Plum | Tropical Peach | Wild Currant | Round Lime | Buddha's Hand | Coco Plum | Large Leaf Tamarind | Black Apple | Macadamia Nut | Kumquat | Cherry Guava | Native Black Plum | Marsh Grapefruit | Sweet Lime | Seedless Valencia | Reo Red Grapefruit | Star Fruit | Lane's Late Navel | Star Gooseberry | Meyer Lemon | Kaffir Lime | Valencia Orange | Helena Olive | Imperial Mandarin | Washington Orange | Hog Plum | Red Dragon Fruit (Pitaya) | Blood Orange | Loquat | Flat Peach | Malabar Chestnut | Sapodilla | Black Sapote | Panama Berry | Custard Apple | Nashi Pear | Blueberries | Black Mulberry | Bay Leaf Tree | Pea Eggplant"}]},"collapsedThumbnail":{"thumbnails":[{"url":"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84ISXzAfrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen title="5 years ago (c) by youtube.com" style="float:{#vleft left|#vleft left|#vleft left|#vleft left|#vright right};padding:{#vright 10px 0px 10px 10px|#vleft 10px 10px 10px 0px};border:0px;">

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home2/hosting_users/cseeing/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0